LECTROSONICS SRc5P Récepteur Deux Canaux Diversity, Montage Slot, Large Bande, adapt AR non fourni.
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Sur Devis, firstname.lastname@example.org
SRc5P Récepteur Deux Canaux Diversity
Digital Hybrid = PAS DE COMPANDER
Bandes de fréquences disponibles à spécifier à la commande.
- Block A1 - 470.100 to 537.575 MHz (ch 21 to 29)
- Block B1 - 537.600 to 614.375 MHz (ch 29 to 39)
- Block C1 - 614.400 to 691.175 MHz (ch 39 to 48)
Récepteur Portable deux canaux, montage Slot sur caméras ou berceaux Duopack, Octopack.
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
The SRc5P and SRc consists of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
SuperSlot ready for the Sound Devices SL6
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part# 35679)
- 2 - Antennas (Part #AMJ-XX)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
All current Ikegami camcorders with Uni-Slot receiver mounts are dual-channel capable in the slot with a simple switch activation on the UI board, including models:
Contact engineering at Ikegami for details:
phone: (201) 368-9171
SR Compatibility with Panasonic Professional Camcorders:
Cameras currently shipping with the two-channel* audio operation within the receiver slot (Unislot) with the SR/SRa Receivers. If you have an older version of these cameras,
you may need a firmware upgrade available from Panasonic.
*Note: SRc, Src5P, SRb, SRb5p, SR, SRa, SR5P and SRa5P Receivers all operate in diversity mode in either single or dual-channel modes.
Cameras requiring SRa5P Receiver and external audio inputs for two channel operation.
Information Provided By Panasonic Japan