Lectrosonics DNT22 Interface Dante 2 entrées 2 sorties.
Fiche technique du produit
hors taxe, hors frais d'expédition
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Lectrosonics en video, Academy Award 2017
Sur Devis, email@example.com
Catalogue Général Lectrosonics (9,9 Mo).
The DNT22 I/O Interface is a 2in/2out, cost-effective way to add up to two channels (in and out) of Dante™ audio to an existing Dante-based networked audio system. The DNT22’s small form factor and PoE power capability make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Dual power (DC or PoE) means the DIO2x2 will work in systems with either standard or PoE Ethernet switches
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics
- +24V Phantom power per channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Two analog output gains to accommodate both consumer and pro line level requirements without overload
- 1 - Power Cord (Part #21499)
- 1 - 25-pin Connector (Part #21558)
- 8 - 5-position Plug (Part #21580)
- 1 - USB Cable (Part #21713)
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part #35679)
- 1 - DNT Software CD
- 1 - Manual