CABLE TECHNIQUES MX POWERSLED “Battery Eliminator” for Sound Devices Mix Pre-3/Mix Pre-6 recorders.
MX-POWERSLED is a “Battery Eliminator” for Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 portable recorders with Hirose 4-pin connector.
It accepts a DC input range of 9-24V from high capacity rechargables like NP-1 or Smart Batteries and supplies the recorder with consistent regulated power.
Eliminates the need for USB power or using AA batteries in the recorders AA Sled in the field = saves time and money.
With the MX-POWERSLED a MixPre Series recorder can be easily integrated into a Bag Rig with wireless receivers etc.
All powered by a single rechargeable via a portable DC Distribution system. The Hirose 4-pin connection provides a secure connection and cabling options are readily available.
Features & Specifications:
• INPUT: Hirose 4-pin DC connection
• For Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6
• “Battery Eliminator” supplies Regulated DC
• Integrate into Battery Distro Systems
• A Secure Locking Connection compared to USB
• Field-Durable Aluminum Housing
• Powder coat with laser engraved markings
• Accepts 9-24VDC
• Regulated Voltage to MixPre: 7.2V
• Current Draw: 370mA @ 12V
• Fused at 4A
• Hirose: Pin-4 +, Pin-1 -
• Dimensions: 5” x 1 ¼” x 1 ½”
• Weight: only 3.2 oz (90g).