APHEX 240 Dual Gate Compressor NEUF
Nous devons être les seuls à pouvoir vous proposer l'Aphex 240 Dual Gate Processor. NEUF.
Nous avons 4 pièces en stocks, produits neufs avec garantie 2 ans.
Two Essential Audio Tools for Every Rack
The Model 240 combines technologies of our Logic-Assisted gate and Easyrider automatic compressor.
The Logic-Assisted Gate provides reliable, accurate, and stable gate operation. The patented design is designed to never false trigger, click or chatter. Once triggered, the gate progresses through its attack, hold and release sequence.
The Model 240 is designed to have both the compressor and the gate work as a seamlessly integrated system. When the Logic-Assisted gate activates, the Easyrider compressor is prevented from releasing. This avoids the conflicting the compressor attempting to raise signal level while the gate attempts to reduce it. The gain reduction is frozen until the gate is opened again, avoiding level jumps.
A front panel multicolored LED bar graph meter displays either peak output level or gain reduction.
- LINE INPUTS
- Connector: XLR-3F & 1/4″ TRS phone jack each channel
- Type: Balanced, may be used unbalanced
- Input Z: 10KI nominal
- Maximum Input Level (MIL): +24dBu
- CMRR: >70 dB @ 60 Hz
- Nominal Gain: 0dB
- Operating Level: Switched between -10dBV and +4dBu; channels independent
- Connector: XLR-3M and 1/4″ TRS Phone Jacks
- Type: XLR is Impedance Balanced (may be used unbalanced); TRS is unbalanced
- Out Z Balanced: XLR & TRS: 66 ohms
- Out Z Unbalanced: XLR & TRS: 33 ohms
- Nominal Level: Same as input, determined by operating level switch
- Maximum Output Level: +25dBu Unloaded
- Attack / Release: Program dependent, user variable release baseline
- Ratio: 3:1
- Threshold: Fixed
- Knee: Medium Hard
- Attack: Variable, 4 uSec to 100 mSec
- Hold: Variable, 5 mSec to 500 mSec
- Release: Variable, 100 mSec to 1 Sec
- Threshold: Variable -60 to +20dB
- Depth: Variable, 0 to 80dB
- GATE INSERT
- Connector Type Send: 1/4″ TRS Phone Jack, Balanced
- Connector Type Return: 1/4″ TRS Phone Jack, Balanced
- Nominal Operating Level: 0dBu
- Point of Insertion: Between input stage and gate detector
- ANALOG AUDIO
- Freq Response (Flat): 5 Hz to 65kHz +/-1dB
- OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
- Power requirements: 85-250 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption (max): 12 Watts
- Dimensions: 19″W x 1.75″H x 8.25″ D 1 Rack U (482.6mm x 44.5mm x 209.6mm)
- Depth Behind Front Panel: 7.5″ (190.5mm)
- Net Weight: 6 lbs (2.73 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)