LECTROSONICS ZS-LR/LT - kit émetteur LT/E01, récepteur LR, micro M152 lavalière
2 640,00 €
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Sur Devis, email@example.com
Digital Hybrid = PAS DE COMPANDER
Bandes de fréquences :
Block A1 - 470.100 to 537.575 MHz (ch 21 to 29)
Block B1 - 537.600 to 614.375 MHz (ch 29 to 39)
Block C1 - 614.400 to 691.175 MHz (ch 39 to 48)
The ZS-LR/LT kit makes it easy on the job. Everything you need together in one kit: a LT transmitter, LR receiver, M152 lavalier mic, 2x output cables, camera hot-shoe mount and carrying case. Even batteries are included!
The L-Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation.
LT WIDEBAND BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
LT/E01 (Specify A1, B1, C1 frequency range)
TX, 50 MW, 75 MHZ BANDWIDTH, INSTRMNT INPUT, RM READ.
The LT/E01 transmitter offers a full set of professional features in a compact, rugged package. The unit is compatible with all Digital Hybrid Wireless receivers and even some from other manufacturers, making it comfortable in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship. The LT/E01 can be configured to operate as a "one touch" device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
LR WIDEBAND BODYPACK RECEIVER
Excellent performance in a small package for ENG and DSLR video production is the purpose and intent of the LR receiver design.
Tracking front-end filters block interference from high powered RF signals on nearby channels to preserve the extended operating range. RF spectrum scanning displays accurate results on the LCD to make finding clear spectrum quick and easy.
The receiver is powered by internal AA batteries or with an optional battery eliminator and the top panel includes an IR port for transmitter setup. Firmware updates are enabled via a USB port on the side panel.
M152 LAVALIER MIC:
- • Sensitivity: 10mV per Pascal / 100mV @ 114 dB SPL
- • Impedance: 3 k (2-6 k )
- • Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- • Freq Range: 20 20,000 Hz
- • Max Operating Voltage: 10V
- • Standard Operating Voltage: 2V
- • Current Consumption: 30uA @ 1.3V
- • Signal/Noise Ratio: More than 38dB
- • Tunes over a 75MHz range
- • Tracking front-end filters
- • Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an battery eliminator
- • LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- • SmartSquelch noiseless muting adapts automatically for near/far operation
- • DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- • USB port for firmware updates
- • IR sync port for transmitter setup
- • Covers three standard frequency blocks
- • "Digital Hybrid Wireless" for compandor-free audio
- • Selectable 50mW output power
- • Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- • 25 or 100kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- • Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- • Wide range input gain control in 1dB steps
- • IR port for setup with IR enabled receivers
- • USB port for firmware updates
- • Menu selectable mic or instrument input
- • Detachable antenna
- • Camera shoe mount for LR receiver
- • TA3F to XLR3M cable, 30cm.
- • TA3F to 3.5mm TRS male, 50cm.
A soft sided, padded and zippered carrying case for the wireless systems and accessories.