LECTROSONICS ZS-LR/LMb- kit avec émetteur ceinture LMb/E01, récepteur LR, Mic M152 lavaliere
2 270,00 €
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Sur Devis, email@example.com
Digital Hybrid = PAS DE COMPANDER
Bandes de fréquences :
Block A1 - 470.100 to 537.575 MHz (ch 21 to 29)
Block B1 - 537.600 to 614.375 MHz (ch 29 to 39)
Block C1 - 614.400 to 691.175 MHz (ch 39 to 48)
The ZS-LR/LMb kit makes it easy on the job. Everything you need together in one kit: a LMb transmitter, LR receiver, M152 lavalier mic, 2x output cables, camera hot-shoe mount and carrying case. Even batteries are included!
The L-Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation.
LMb BELT PACK TRANSMITTER
LMB/E01 (Specify A1, B1, C1 frequency range)
TX, BASIC BELT PACK, FIXED ANT, 50 MW, 75 MHZ BANDWIDTH, 2 A.
The LMb transmitter can be configured to operate as a "one touch" device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
This versatility makes the transmitter at home in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
Frequencies are selectable in 100kHz or 25kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
LR WIDEBAND BODYPACK RECEIVER
Excellent performance in a small package for ENG and DSLR video production is the purpose and intent of the LR receiver design.
Tracking front-end filters block interference from high powered RF signals on nearby channels to preserve the extended operating range. RF spectrum scanning displays accurate results on the LCD to make finding clear spectrum quick and easy.
The receiver is powered by internal AA batteries or with an optional battery eliminator and the top panel includes an IR port for transmitter setup. Firmware updates are enabled via a USB port on the side panel.
M152 LAVALIER MIC:
- • Sensitivity: 10mV per Pascal / 100mV @ 114 dB SPL
- • Impedance: 3 k (2-6 k )
- • Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- • Freq Range: 20 20,000 Hz
- • Max Operating Voltage: 10V
- • Standard Operating Voltage: 2V
- • Current Consumption: 30uA @ 1.3V
- • Signal/Noise Ratio: More than 38dB
- • Tunes over a 75MHz range
- • Tracking front-end filters
- • Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an battery eliminator
- • LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- • SmartSquelch noiseless muting adapts automatically for near/far operation
- • DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- • USB port for firmware updates
- • IR sync port for transmitter setup
- • Covers three standard frequency blocks
- • "Digital Hybrid Wireless" for compandor-free audio
- • 50mW RF power
- • Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- • 25 or 100kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- • Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- • Wide range input gain control in 1dB steps
- • Camera shoe mount for LR receiver
- • TA3F to XLR3M cable, 30cm.
- • TA3F to 3.5mm TRS male, 50cm.
A soft sided, padded and zippered carrying case for the wireless systems and accessories.