LECTROSONICS Duet M2T-ND/E01 Emetteur Numérique 4 canaux Multi Mono & Double Stéréo IEM UHF
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Sur Devis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Hybrid = PAS DE COMPANDER
M2T, Duet IEM/IFB Emetteur Numérique, Double Stéréo (4 canaux)
The Duet digital wireless monitor system consists of the M2T dual-stereo half-rack transmitter and M2R diversity belt pack receiver. The Duet covers the UHF frequencies of 470-608 MHz (138 MHz) in a single range, uses digital modulation for transmission, and can accept 4 analog line level inputs. The Duet system can be considered a "wireless IEM" or a deluxe IFB product, designed and developed with professional touring, installation, theater, filmmaking and broadcast customers in mind that require high definition audio in their ears. With 24 bit digital audio, low latency and a compact, lightweight, diversity bodypack unit, the Duet system should please even the most demanding users, both on and behind the stage.
The M2T half-rack transmitter houses two independent stereo transmitters allowing for up to four stereo or dual-mono transmissions in a single rack space. The 4 input connectors are full size XLR/TRS combo types for balanced line level analog signals. The RJ45 jack provides an Ethernet connection for programming and control via Lectrosonics' Wireless Designer software and a USB jack on the front panel allows for firmware updates. The transmitter features a full color, backlit LCD for high visibility in any environment, while the chassis is all-metal and can be racked singly or in pairs using included rack mount hardware.
Both the M2T half-rack transmitter and the M2R beltpack receiver units have 2-way IR sync, so scan data from the receiver can be sent to the transmitter and thus onto the Ethernet network for use by Lectrosonics' Wireless Designer software for frequency planning and coordination purposes. Additionally, the system includes a Flex List mode, where a number of names and frequencies can be stored in the receiver. This way, a monitor engineer or production manager can quickly find and listen to any of the talents' mixes on the stage or in the studio.
Delivery includes 2 BNC whip antennas and an AC/DC power supply
- • IEM (Wireless Monitor) with digital RF transmission
- • 24-bit digital audio
- • 2 independent stereo audio transmissions per 1/2 RU enclosure
- • Power adjustable on each carrier to 10, 25 or 50 mW
- • Operating Frequencies: 470.100-607.975 MHz
- • Antenna output on 2x BNC sockets
- • 4 x line level combo XLR/TRS input connectors
- • 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack for monitoring
- • USB port for firmware updates
- • IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- • Power requirements: 9-18 VDC
- • Solid machined aluminum housing
- • Dimensions HxWxD: 44.45 x 212.7 x 196.8 mm
- • Compatible with Lectrosonics' Wireless Designer software