LECTROSONICS DNTBOB88 Interface Dante 8 entrées 8 sorties niveau ligne.
LECTROSONICS import JBK MARKETING.
Sur Devis, firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB 88 is a high quality, general purpose interface to transmit and receive line level analog audio signals via a Dante network. Analog inputs are converted to digital and appear on the network as transmit channels. Audio for the analog outputs is taken from subscriptions to transmit channels on the network from other sources. When connected to a network, each break out box will appear as a separate device in the Dante Controller software interface.
• 8 balanced line level analog inputs
• 8 balanced line level analog outputs
• Dante™ primary and secondary ports
• 8 Dante network outputs
• 8 Dante network inputs
• Uses standard ethernet hardware
• Gigabit compatible
• AVB ready
- 1 - Power Cord (Part #21499)
- 1 - 25-pin Connector (Part #21558)
- 8 - 5-position Plug (Part #21580)
- 1 - USB Cable (Part #21713)
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part #35679)
- 1 - DNT Software CD
- 1 - Manual